Providence Centralia Hospital
Providence Centralia Hospital is a community-based hospital operating two campus locations - one in Centralia and the other in Chehalis. Built in 1926, the Centralia Hospital was originally named as Lewis County General Hospital. Though started of with 36 beds in a three storied building on Iron Street, the PCH has grown after it was purchased by Stewards Foundation in 1957. <P> In 1988, a union between the Sisters of Providence-owned St. Helen Hospital and Centralia General Hospital formed Providence Centralia Hospital. It is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
Providence Centralia Hospital accepts both Medicare and Medicaid patients.Address: 914 S Scheuber Road , Centralia
Number of Beds: 191
Total Staff : 0
Click here to see the complete state rankings.