Clark Regional Medical Center
In 1915, Clark Regional Medical Center, then Clark County Hospital, was granted a charter as a nonprofit organization by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and began accepting patients on March 17, 1917. The original facility was located on Wainscott Avenue.
In 1967, the Board of Directors purchased 40 acres at the present site and relocated the hospital. Since the beginning, such phenomenal growth has occurred that in 1989, the hospital name was changed to Clark Regional Medical Center to better reflect the expanded service area.
Today, Clark Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit 100-bed acute care hospital with five medical office buildings, and long range plans include further developments, renovations and expansions. The hospital is located at 1107 West Lexington Avenue in [winchest], Kentucky.