St Marys Health Center
In 1924, St. Mary's Hospital was established and built by the Franciscan Sisters of St. Mary's on Clayton Road in [richmohe], Missouri. [stlouis]. The Sisters of St. Mary's are now known as the Franciscan Sisters of Mary. St. Mary's Hospital became known in recent years as St. Mary's Health Center and has grown and developed to provide quality health care for all segments of the greater [stlouis] Community.
The hospital has expanded and improved its vital health services. The institution is licensed for 610 beds, it employs 2000 people and has more than 700 physicians on the staff representing all medical specialties. Residents for Saint. Louis University have had educational experiences at St. Mary's since its inception as have medical students from Saint Louis University. Many of the faculty at Saint Louis University are on the staff at St. Mary's and many of the staff have had their medical education at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine.